Cuenca at your feet, in the heart of the Old Town
We are located on Calle San Pedro, 60, one of the lordliest streets of Cuenca’s Old Town, very close to the cathedral, the castle, the Museum of Abstract Art, the university…
The hotel is excellently communicated by bus with the modern part of the city and is perfect to discover the many tourist attractions by foot, given its closeness to numerous points of interest. There is a secure, closed car park just 100 metres away. Near the hotel you can also find an area full of tapas restaurants.
How to get here
- GPS Coordinates
- Latitude: 40.080711. Longitude: -2.128790.
- Latitude: 40° 4′ 50.56” N. Longitude: 2° 7′ 43.64” W.
Near Leonor de Aquitania
- Antonio Pérez Foundation Museum: 110 yds. (1 min.)
- Walls and Bezudo Arch: 130 yds. (1 min.)
- Cuenca Cathedral: 220 yds. (3 mins.)
- Plaza Mayor: 300 yds. (4 mins.)
- Museum of Cuenca: 350 yds. (4 mins.)
- Town Hall: 350 yds. (4 mins.)
- Casas Colgadas: 400 yds. (5 mins.)
- Enchanted City (Ciudad Encantada): 15 miles (28 mins.)
- Gorges of the Huécar river – 3,2 miles
- Source of the river Cuervo and Alto Tajo Natural Park – 47 miles. www.parquenaturalaltotajo.es
- Segóbriga Archaeological Park – 53,4 miles www.patrimoniohistoricoclm.es/parque-arqueologico-de-segobriga
- Hosquillo Natural Park – 23 miles www.parqueelhosquillo.com
- Roman town Ercávica – 48 miles www.ercavica.com
- Lagoons of Cañada del Hoyo – 26 miles www.lagunasdecanada.es